Wednesday 12 June 2013

Missing ….




I am missing my frequent blog posts …

But what am I doing then …

Firstly n finally (after repeated persuasions from hubby) I am on Facebook (happy, smiles, happy me) for days when I do not have finished and detailed projects to share here … but am still twitchy (ha … funny choice of word but perfectly describes the feeling as I do get cranky by the end of the day if I haven’t had anything crochet during the day) about sharing my day and my work in progress with all of you …


Secondly I have so many of projects on the hook that I have lost the count, some of them being custom orders, some of them being birthday presents for near n dear ones and some of them that end up being filler projects like this one here … 




The pattern for the hearts was taken from here …all I did was added white glowing pearls (as commented by an admirer on FB) … and it really gave them a makeover (I think)…


Was crocheting them just for fun when it struck me that they would be an exquisite way to accessorize other crocheted objects like throws, afgan borders, bag/purse handles, cushions thus the following layout to envision the arrangement.






Make these tiny hearts a part of your crochet project that you make for someone you love and let your love for them be the Love that embraces color...
 




Enjoy Crocheting!!!
And do visit me on FB here
Benu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoyed reading through it. I’d love to hear any comments you have about the blog – good or bad – or anything else you want to say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...