Monday 17 June 2013

Perfect day to stay in and crochet …





It’s raining and gray outside which I love ...




I love sitting by the window and watch the rain drops fall … and of course have my yarn n hook in hand …





The above pattern was taken from one of my favorite Japanese crochet book.


It’s raining continually and when it does takes a halt for a bit it seems as if it’s just trying to catch its breath …

Here’s an extremely profound picture, for you to enjoy, feel n help you be there … with its beauty in the rain drops and the greens …







Enjoy Crocheting !!!
Benu



EDITED to add ... The pattern for above bag is from



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoyed reading through it. I’d love to hear any comments you have about the blog – good or bad – or anything else you want to say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...