Friday 28 June 2013

Twashi

Being Friday its time to get ready for the weekend; (that means putting away my crochet work and sorting into:- Finished , Finished but require finishing n, Taking care of the scrap yarn) as the weekend is usually for some yarn shopping, replenishing  my crafty stuff n getting stimuli for upcoming  projects.

So talking of Scrap Yarn … made these cute Twashi





Looking now at the picture I also realize that these could also be used instead of the flowers applique on the embroidered tablecloth (this is an old tablecloth embroidered by my ma) or rather seem to be a part of the tablecloth ...


Pattern for this I found over the internet 








Enjoy Crocheting and your Weekend!!!

Benu


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoyed reading through it. I’d love to hear any comments you have about the blog – good or bad – or anything else you want to say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...