Monday 9 September 2013

Home ...



 

Ah... What a day...What a feeling...

I am too exhilarated ... Firstly to be at Mum’s... No matter how far or close you stay to your parents being back home is always invigorating... 




N


Secondly to get a crocheted doily as gift from Mum’s friend... if its crochet it’s bound to make me happy....






... not quality shots (are taken from my phone camera) n are not doing justice to the awesome work ... but nevertheless i am too eager to share it with all of you and cannot wait to be back home to click with my cam...

Happy Crocheting...
Benu








Edited to add : Just as I was going through each stitch and trying to fathom the pattern ... I realized this is my first crocheted gift ever ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoyed reading through it. I’d love to hear any comments you have about the blog – good or bad – or anything else you want to say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...