Wednesday 9 April 2014

Crochet Bowl



Another one in my crochet bowl series …





The really exciting thing about this bowl is that I got to re-learn the star stitch once again … the very first time I used this stitch was back in 2010 when I had just started crocheting and just knew my chains, single crochets … and had come across this video

Thinking how much I got to love this stitch and never got to use it again I made this simple bowl ...



Hook: 3.5 mm
Yarn: Acrylic Yarn


Pattern:

For the base I used HDC circle ( pattern for which can be found here) to have a basewith 56 hdc.

For the star stitch, working in the back loop only I made 3 rows of star stitch ...

Though you can increase the base diameter according to the size of the bowl you want to make.


Happy Crocheting !!!
Benu










No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoyed reading through it. I’d love to hear any comments you have about the blog – good or bad – or anything else you want to say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...