Wednesday 23 April 2014

Happy Birthday Dear Bloggy !!!

Today My Blog turns 1 (Yes, the very First Birthday !!!   YaY!!! )...  

Its been a year today that I have had the pleasure to know so many of you from around the world through my Blog. So far it's been a fun filled ride.



I had to do something special today,for sure...  Bake a Cake?... Hmm... rather Make a Crocheted Cake... 




Cake with Cherry on top...




All this Cake talk is making me hungry for sure... 





We have a little celebration of our own going on here...




n a crafter's got to eat too right ...



May we stay n enjoy each other’s company and make many more new friends in years to come...


Happy Crocheting !!!
Benu



1 comment:

  1. mommy says you have made the blog living like us.
    have i conveyed the message well???

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoyed reading through it. I’d love to hear any comments you have about the blog – good or bad – or anything else you want to say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...